National EFMI Member Society
Association of Medical Informatics (AMI)
About the Member Society
The objectives of AMI directed on development and perfection of medical informatics, are:
- Creation of integrated intellectual and information space of all participants of information of public health services of the Russian Federation;
- Assistance to interaction and coordination of activity of the noncommercial, commercial organizations and natural persons interested in the decision of modern problems of development of medical informatics in Russia;
- Exchange of experience of use of information technologies for improvement of quality of medical aid and perfection of management by public health care; Participation in perfection of normative, legal and resource base of development of healthcare informatization;
- Development of scientific bases of medical informatics and a profile professional training.
Founders of AMI are:
- Central Scientific and Research Institute of Health organization and informatization of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation;
- Publishing House “Manager of the Health”;
- Republican center for medical information and analysis of Ministry of Health of the Udmurt Republic;
- Center for medical information and analysis of the Russian Academy of Medical Science;
- Russian State Medical University of еру Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation;
- Company “Avicomp services, ltd (84-2, Vernadskogo av., Moscow, 119606, Russia).
For further information on the member society please visit their website using the link above.