National EFMI Member Society
Association for Medical Informatics of Serbia
About the Member Society
The Association for Medical Informatics of Serbia is a non-profit organization concerned with the scientific field of medical informatics, which comprises the theory and practice of information science and technology within health care and health care science. The basic objectivities of the AMIS are as follows:
- to advance dissemination of information in the field of MI,
- to promote high standards in the application of work in this field,
- to promote research and development in this field,
- to encourage high standards in education in this field,
- to advance international cooperation in this field.
The Society publishes a bulletin with papers of the CSMI members, and relevant information two times a year.
For further information on the member society please visit their website using the link above.