- Arriel Benis
- Mihaela Crișan-Vida
- To promote exchange of information and experiences between actors in different regions in Europe.
- To investigate the needs, opportunities and obstacles for e-health and to review and select from different education options for developing regions.
- To disseminate European and world-wide results and experiences across regions and between professionals
- To facilitate access to European groups and their facilities and outcomes by students and health professionals from developing regions
- To disseminate European and world-wide results and experiences across developing regions and professionals
- scientific organization of EFMI STC2014, Budapest, Hungary, SPC co-chair for the conference
- participating with presentations to MIE 2014 Istanbul-Turkey, MIE 2015 Madrid-Spain, STC 2016 Paris-France, ICIMTH 2014 & 2016 Athens-Greece, MIE 2016 Munich-Germany
- working and supporting the application of euHIT poject, CSA Healthcare Workforce IT skills
- organizing the workshop during MIE2016 Sustainability of Telemedicine Projects for Resource Challenged Regions, Lăcrămioara Stoicu-Tivadara, Michael Weinhara, Monika Hubler, Nora Hinsch
- working for close cross border cooperation with neighbors in central and eastern Europe; e.g. Romania and Hungary (Szeged) and Serbia (Vrsac, Belgrade) for medical informatics education and e-health projects
Relevant Publications 2015-2016
- Digital Healthcare Empowering Europeans, Proceedings of EFMI-MIE2015, Studies in Health Technology and Informatics, Volume 210, 2015, Editors: Ronald Cornet, Lăcrămioara Stoicu-Tivadar, Alexander Hörbst, Carlos Luis Parra Calderón, Stig Kjær Andersen, Mira Hercigonja-Szekeres, ISBN 978-1-61499-511-1 (print) | 978-1-61499-512-8 (online)
If you want to become a member of the EHR Working Group, please contact with the Chair of the Working Group