- Inge Cort Madsen – Chair
- Mattias Georgsson – Vicechair
- Laura-Maria Peltonen – Secretary
- Patrick Weber
- Thomas Bürkle
- Daniel Flemming
Inge Madsen is a nurse and holds a Master in Health Informatics since 1998 from the University of Aalborg, Denmark. She has been working with informatics for more than 30 years nationally and internationally and she is currently an associated professor at the VIA Faculty of Health Sciences, Aarhus, Denmark.
Correspondence to the board should be sent to the secretary (laura-maria.peltonen(at)utu.fi).
We are now on Facebook: Nursing Informatics in Europe (@efmi.ni)
- To support nurses and nursing organizations in the European countries with information and contacts in the field of informatics.
- To offer nurses opportunities to build contact networks within the informatics field. This could be accomplished by arranging sessions, workshops and tutorials in connection with the Medical Informatics European (MIE) conferences or by arranging separate meetings.
- To support the education of nurses with respect to informatics and computing.
- To support research and developmental work in the field and promote publishing of achieved results.
Special Nursing Informatics Day @MIE2023
Dear nurse or you who have an interest in nursing informatics,
We, in the nursing informatics working group under European Medical Informatics Medical Informatics Europe, are proud for the first time to invite you to a special nursing informatics day during the annual European conference. “Caring is Sharing – Exploiting Value in Data for Health and Innovation” www.mie2023.org
The Nursing informatics day will be on 24th May 2023 at 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m
CHEAPER PRIZE for nurses in the clinic (No academic affiliation). We have been able to negotiate an attractive price to visit both conferences MIE and www.Vitalis.nu, including the big exhibition with more than 250 exhibitors.
Ask LoC@mie2023.org or me for the promotion code
The conference will have reduced fee for clinical nurses at 360 euro for the full MIE conference and VITAL Conference and a huge exhibition of vendors.
The purpose of this conference is: to bring European nurses, researchers and clinical nurses together to chare knowledge, gain more knowledge and become interested in what nursing informatics is – what nursing informatics is used for and not at least – what nursing informatics cannot be used for.
As keynote speakers we are proud to present international nursing informatics experts and nursing leaders. (only invited speakers).
We are looking forward to seeing you and discuss the future of nursing informatics in Gothenburg.
Inge Cort Madsen,
If you want to become a member of the NI Working Group, please contact with the Chair of the Working Group
You must be logged in to post a comment.