About the Institutional Member
Danish Centre for Health Informatics is situated at Aalborg University and offers an innovative environment for
- research and projects
- conferences and workshops
- publications and newsletters
- network cooperation and partners
within the field of information technology in the health care sector.
Research and Projects
Danish Centre for Health Informatics contributes to the research and understanding of the interrelationship between health problems, the organisation of the health system and information technology.
THE BASIC RESEARCH FIELDS WITHIN THE NETWORK ARE
- user interface and usability
- technology assessment and implementation
- decision support systems
- clinical information systems, and EHR
- organisation and management
- quality development and assurance
- user driven innovation
- ambient assisted living
- clinical work practice
- eHealth technologies.
- network creation and management
- knowledge and research flow between university, industry and clinic
- education and training
- project initiation and management
Through the anchoring of the Danish Centre for Health Informatics at Aalborg University and the wide range of competences of our network-partners, we provide an interdisciplinary understanding of health informatics.
Danish Centre for Health Informatics participates in national and international health scientific projects within our research and competence fields.