We cordially invite you to participate in DigiHealthDay™-2021, the International Symposium hosted by European Campus Rottal-Inn of the Deggendorf Institute of Technology (DIT-ECRI) on November 12, 2021, in co-operation with its local and international partners.
Followings last year’s success of the inaugural event DigiHealthDay™-2020, which was attended by a total of 348 registered participants from 59 countries around the world, this year’s event will also be mostly VIRTUAL. The one day-long action-packed symposium will explore modern Digital Health and its role in tackling global health problems from a uniquely international perspective, with a special focus on Digital Health Education, and will include Keynote Talks by top German and international experts, an extremely interesting Panel Discussions on the “Future of Digital Health Data”, as well as oral and poster scientific presentations, student thesis and project presentations, and (virtual) networking possibilities.
A pre-conference Virtual Workshop Series this year will also be organized in Spring-Summer of 2021. The series is an academic effort to impart more practical knowledge on different topics in Digital Health.
We invite you to contribute by publishing and presenting your research work at the DigiHealthDay™-2021. Original full-text scientific papers on different topics related to Digital Health will be peer-reviewed by a panel of experts. Accepted papers will be published in the electronic Journal of the International Society for Telemedicine and eHealth (JISfTeH) as well as in print.
Whether you are curious about the latest advances in Digital Health, looking for inspiration for your business, or simply keen on meeting like-minded professionals from around the world — DigiHealthDay™ @ DIT-ECRI is just for you! (See “Why Attend” below.)
PARTICIPATION IS FREE!
Register now and be part of a recurring platform of international knowledge and information exchange in Digital Health. To attend any of the DigiHealthDay™ events, registration is mandatory .
We look forward to welcoming you virtually to charming Pfarrkirchen, in the Heart of Europe!
Prof. Dr. Dipak Kalra
International Invited Chair
Prof. Dr. Horst Kunhardt
Scientific Committee Chair
Prof. Dr. Georgi Chaltikyan
Organizing Committee Chair
Online registration / submission opens – April 15, 2021
Paper submission deadline – August 1, 2021
Notification of acceptance (on or before) – September 1, 2021
Online registration closes – November 1, 2021
- EHR, Health Information Systems
- Data Standards and Interoperability
- Telemedicine and Remote Health Care
- mHealth, IoMT, and Telemonitoring
- Health Data Management and Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine and Healthcare
- Privacy, Security, Trust, and Patient Engagement
- Robotics, Blockchain, New and Emerging Technologies
- Delivery Models, Bottlenecks, and Moving Forward
- DigiHealth Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- SPECIAL FOCUS on Digital Health Education
DigiHealth Workshops 2021 (details TBA):
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- Data Integration and Interoperability
- Human-Computer Interaction in Digital Health
- Digitalization of Healthcare in Germany and in the US
- Digital Imaging and Artificial Intelligence in Radiology
- Applied Public Health Informatics
- Secondary Use of Digital Health Data
- Telehealth Accreditation – India Experience
- Academics — to present your research to a professional audience consisting of Digital Health experts and enthusiasts from different corners of the world, to communicate your message to the Global Digital Health Community (through our information channels reaching a minimum of 150,000 users worldwide), and to publish your research in an open-access peer-reviewed indexed periodical.
- Health professionals and managers — to improve your knowledge of Digital Health applications, products and services available in Germany and worldwide, and to find inspiration for integrating Digital Health into your routine workflow — for the benefit of your patients and your business.
- Companies — to directly market your products / services to a diverse group of Digital Health students and specialists from 100 countries around the world (each of them potentially an ambassador and promoter of your technology in their country of origin), to spread the word about your business to the Global Digital Health Community (through our information channels reaching a minimum of 150,000 users worldwide), and to position your company as a socially responsible supporter of research and development in one of the most important health-related domains.
- Students — to hear from some of the brightest minds in the domain of Digital Health, to present your bachelor / master research or your business project to the audience consisting of top-level experts – with a chance to win a valuable prize!, to publish the results of your work in the internationally recognized and indexed periodical, and to network with young like-minded Digital Health enthusiasts.
- Citizens — to familiarize yourself with the exciting new world of Digital Health, and to catch a glimpse of the upcoming revolutionary changes in medicine and health care.
DIT-ECRI – A Perfect Place for Digital Health Academia
The European Campus Rottal-Inn, ECRI (www.th-deg.de/ecri-en) was founded in 2015 as an international branch of the Deggendorf Institute of Technology, DIT (Technische Hochschule Deggendorf, THD www.th-deg.de); currently DIT is home to nearly 8,000 students from roughly 100 nations around the world. ECRI has about 1,000 students, and features two study programs in Digital Health – Bachelor of Health Informatics and Master of Medical Informatics (starting from October 2021 – Master of Digital Health, https://www.th-deg.de/dh-m-en).